- Feb 16, 2009: The last time I'd ever be able to go to Club 33 at Disneyland. [link]
- Mar 24, 2009: I finally logged over 100,000 miles on my car, which officially meant that my car would exhaust its extended warranty and now all faults of the thing would ultimately be my responsibility. [link]
- Late March to April 2009: The company's office moved from Oceanside to San Clemente to be closer to my boss's house. Though the area is nicer and the office is a heck of a lot nicer, it has made my drive into work more difficult and meant that I would be putting tons of miles on my car from here on out.
- May 8th, 2009: Got my second speeding ticket, ruining my good attitude after having successfully passed the Spanish Proficiency Test that I needed to pass to satisfy the Language Other Than English Graduation Requirement. [link]
- May 29, 2009: Ashley & I saw Dane Cook Live in San Diego, making it the first time we'd ever seen a comedian live. [link]
- July 21, 2009: Ashley & I got an apartment together and moved in. Despite an argument about the feasibility for the both of us at the beginning of the year, Ashley & I managed to secure a new apartment and move into it later that month. It is the first apartment we both have ever had and the first in which we were able to live together in our own place.
- Aug 2-7th, 2009: Our first vacation together, and to Vegas to boot! [link]
- Aug 29th 2009: I received my B.S. in Computer Science, concluding a 5-year uphill education battle. Though it has yet to really strike me, it has been an enormous relief to know that it is finally over. [link] [link]
- Oct 29th, 2009: Ended up getting 4 stitches while carving my first pumpkin at the apartment. [link]
31 December 2009
2009: My Year-End Review
Wow, another year has already come and gone! This year has been an important one for me in more than one way. Here is a small list of big things that happened for me this year (in order):